- The name was formed by combining and abbreviating ‘Ginkgo Tree
(in Korean)’ and ‘Dobong’, to encapsulate the history of the
Banghak-dong Ginkgo Tree in Dobong-gu
- The rosy cheeks infused with orange tones symbolize the
transformation of leaves, transitioning from fresh green foliage to the beautiful ripening with the seasons.
- Calm and shy but hides a flame of passion deep within the heart
- Very conscious of other’s gazes and gets flustered easily
- Direct spotlight is overwhelming but subtly finds pleasure in receiving
- The name was formed by combining and abbreviating ‘Crane
(in Korean)’ and ‘Dobong’, to represent the origin of the name of
Banghak-dong in Dobong-gu, where Dobong-gu Office is located.
- The prominent feature of the red pattern on the crane’s head is
depicted as a heart to symbolize its affection for Dobong-gu, and the
yellow pattern in the center represents the charming beak of the crane.
- Overly confident in any endeavor with a lively and open personality
- Empathetic with great reactions, which makes best friend of Eunbongi
- Receives admiration from people with charming character of quick-
wittedness and a keen sense of situations.
Eunbongi, inspired by the Banghak-dong Ginkgo Tree with 600 years of history,
and Hakbongi, inspired by the name of Banghak-dong, are best friends
who resemble each other so much that people often mistake them for twins.
The relaxed and kind Eunbongi and the lively Hakbongi. Their personalities are completely opposite
but Eunbongi and Hakbongi share the common love for Dobong-gu.
With Eunbongi’s curious nature and Hakbongi’s enthusiasm,
they explore various corners of Dobong-gu while boasting off a remarkable synergy.
※ Please refer to the manual for additional applications.